February 01, 2010

Dusting off my Blog !!!!

Excuse the dust there folks, its been a while and i'm dusting off my blog (ha)...
Being my own boss i gave myself Jan off, nice one !!! I was'nt off off like, i was still ordering stock, doing a lot of thinking and organising, cleaning, setting up, got new tools aswell !!!.......to start off my year

Haiti..................
We are all devasted by what has happened in Haiti and want so much to help in any way possible, Simon Cowell is making a CD (whoop !!) but i can't do that hmmmmmmmmmm what i can do/ though is this------

"HEARTS FOR HAITI"


My hearts for Haiti is a special range of sterling silver heart studs, €5 from the purchase of this item will be donated to Concern International (http://www.concern.net/) ....So you will get a beautiful pair of heart studs while at the same time you are donating to this worthy cause xx You can purchase these earrings at my online store http://www.palacegemshandmadejewellery.com/page6.htm 
Postage is free for these earrings....


No comments:

Post a Comment